Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Rewards you for travel costs and airlines fares. Cardholders receive 2 points per journey – from airline tickets and hotels to taxis and trains,
3 points for airline tickets directly from airlines, 2 points for travel with amextravel.com, 2 x miles for $1, US service stations and supermarkets, 1 point for every $ 1 that is spent elsewhere. Benefits are always added when you use the card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Features
- Receive 50,000 bonus points after spending $ 4,000 on purchases in the first three months of opening your account
- The Annual initial payment in the first year is $0, then $95
- Receive 2 POINTS for travel and meals in restaurants in the US and abroad plus 1 point for every $ 1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 25% MORE VALUE, exchange for airline tickets, hotels, car rental and yacht cruises through Chase Ultimate.
- Receive 50,000 BONUS POINTS after spending $ 4,000 on purchases in the first three months after opening your account.
- Receive 5000 bonus points after adding the first authorized user and making the purchase within the first 3 months after opening the account.
- The Redemption value is 50,000 points / miles
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Application Guide
To apply for the Chase Sapphire preferred® card, go to the Secured Chase website at https://www.chase.com.
Provide all the necessary information to apply for the card.
(US only): 1-877-242-7372
Outside the US: 1-713-262-3300