DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card Login | Apply Online
Last Updated on
The Drivesavvy Rewards credit card offers you a discount of 10¢ for each gallon in fuel statement credit for the first 90 days, then, 5¢ for gallon e.very day You get rewards for buying gasoline at Phillips 66, Conoco, and 76 gas stations. You earn rewards based on how many gallons you purchase.
The Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. You’ll have the best chance of being approved if your credit score is fair which means you have a credit score of at least 640.
- The card has no annual fee
- It offers a discount of 10¢ for each gallon in fuel statement credit for the first 90 days, then, 5¢ for gallon every day
- Gain access to 24 hours a day 7 days a week online account management facilities
- No foreign transaction fees are charged 0n the card
Fees and Rates
- The APR for purchases is the prime rate plus 23.74%.
- APR for Cash Advances is 29.99% when using the card
- Late Payment Fee is $38
- Grace Period is at 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge is at $2
- The Cash Advance Fee is Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
Cash Back/Rewards Program
There is no major rewards program for this card but, there’s reward for purchases in the following categories;
Does DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card Send Your Credit Report to Credit Bureaus?
Yes, DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card reports your account activities to credit bureaus. They are;
How to Apply for Drivesavvy® Credit Card at www.DriveSavvy.com
You can easily and quickly apply for a Drivesavvy® credit card by visiting their website at www.DriveSavvy.com.
Go down to the middle of the page and click on “Apply Now” under any of the gas station brands. You can use any of the three cards at all three gas stations, and the application is the same for all the brands.
For instance, click on “Apply Now” under the Phillips 66 card
On the subsequent page, enter your personal details, from the first and last name, your address, and your phone number. then enter your email address.
Then Provide your annual net income, which is your income after taxes. Enter how long you’ve lived at your current address.
You can add an authorized user, but it’s optional.
Provide your date of birth, your Social Security number, and your mother’s maiden name.
You check the box to opt-in for the card security debt cancellation program by checking the box.
Scroll down and check the box to accept the terms and conditions.
Click “Accept and Submit” and follow any further prompts to complete your application.
Card Activation Steps
To activate your card, you can do so by calling on the number listed on the sticker once you receive your card, to verify your information and get your account activated.
As a user, you can Log in to your account which enables you to manage your account on the go.
- Go to the card login page
- Enter your email and password
- Next click on the “Log In” button.
To recover your details in case of loss
- Simply go to the login page, and locate the “Forgot Password” button, to get to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your Account number, Last four digits of social security number, and Date of birth
- Next click on the “Continue” tab, to complete the first phase.
Making Bill Payment
You automate payment from your account so your payment can be deducted instantly from your bank account each month on your payment due date.
To Pay your bill by phone, call the number 1-855-513-1176.
Make your payment by mail via this address;
PO Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling at 1-855-513-1176, for general information and enquiries on DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card.