Frys Credit Card
Frys Credit Card is a credit card issued by First Electronic Bank. This credit card can be used at Frys Electronic Stores Headquartered in San Jose, California, USA, was founded in 1985 by John Fry and has 34 locations totaling 13,999 (2011).
Frys Electronics is an American store that sells software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and computer hardware. Frys Electronics also has a computer building service. Features for Frys Credit Cards
- Cardholders have access to the online payment of their accounts
- No interest is charged for a certain amount of time
- Cardholders can set the date for the payment of invoices to their own convenience
- Devices can easily be financed with a credit card.
- No Introduction APR charged
- No Purchase APR
- No Cash Advance Cash
How to Apply for a Frys Credit Card
- Must be 18 years old
- Have A Valid ID
- Must have a valid SSN
- Visit the closest branch of Frys Stores to apply for the card, because the Frys Credit Card does not offer an online application process,
- Request for the application form.
- When the form is received, fill in the required fields and then send a message to be sent to you. To notify you that your request has been approved.
How to Activate the Card
Call customer support at 1-866-834-2652 to activate Fry credit card, and then provide the required card details
How to Pay Bills with Fry Credit Card
If you have a Fry’s Electronics credit card from First Electronic Bank, you can pay your monthly bill in one of the following ways:
Log in to your account at https://feb.fdecs.com/eCustService/ and make a payment.
Pay By Post:
send payment to Fry’s / First Electronic Bank, P.O. Box 60525, City of Industry, CA 91716-0525
Pay By phone:
Fry’s customer service number for payments is 1-866-322-8008.