Lenscrafters credit card
The LensCrafters credit card is a good option for people who cannot fund the full price of their glasses all at once. The card is issued by Synchrony Financial Bank and is available for use in all LensCrafters Stores across the country.
Lenscrafters Credit Card Features
- Has low creditworthiness requirements
- Intro APR rates will not be charged to this card
- The Normal APR rating is 27.24%, although it is not static.
- The Cash advance APR rate will not be charged
- Annual Fees not charged
- Cash advance fees not charged
How to Login Lenscrafters credit card
Visit the website of the bank at www.lenscrafters.com
Go to the My Account section and click on it
On the next page, fields are displayed to enter your username and password, and then click Submit
After you have completed the steps above, you will be transferred to the dashboard.
Go to the login area and click on Forgot password? link below the page
The next page takes you to the password recovery area where you need to enter your e-mail address to which a new password is sent to the mailbox to complete the password recovery process
- Potential applicants must be older than 18 years
- It must be based in the United States
- Must have a good credit rating
- Must have a valid photo ID
How to Apply for a Lenscrafters card
- Go to the bank website
- Before going to the next page, read and accept the terms of service
- You are obliged to provide personal information, such as your name, postal address, date of birth, social security number, monthly income, e-mail address, monthly income, among other things.
- If you plan to add an additional candidate to this card, select it by clicking YES
- You must choose how you want to receive bank statements on paper or electronic statements
- Read and accept the debt cancellation notice on the next page and click on Continue.
How to check the Application Status
To check the Application Status, Contact the customer service at 1-877-753-6727 with the reference number of the application
How to Cancel your credit card
Do not hesitate to contact customer service for assistance
Make Payment Online
Start by logging in to your dashboard and click the Make a payment section to see a list of available payment options.
You can also authorize your bank to automatically debit your account to easily resolve the debt problem without having to enter the bank.
How to Activate the card
To activate the new card, simply Contact customer service by providing your card details at 1-877-753-6727
Please contact customer service at 1-877-753-6727, 855-592-2237