Having the Lowes credit card in your portfolio allows you to get a 5% discount off all purchases made at Lowe’s. This looks great because with just 5% discount you can save some hundreds of dollar in a year.
Does Lowes Have a Credit Card?
Lowe’s has credit cards for designed for both consumers and businesses. For consumers, the primary card offered is the Lowe’s Advantage Card. This is a store card, accepted only at Lowe’s and Lowes.com.
The Lowe’s Advantage Card gives you as a user 5% discount off every purchase made, though it cannot be combined with coupons or other discounts because certain services and brands are not eligible for the 5% off.) When you make purchases that is up to $299 or more, you have the option of choosing six months of deferred-interest financing instead of having the 5% discount.
Deferred interest payment means putting aside payment until later. So you can pay off your purchase by the end of the deferred-interest period. But if you don’t pay after the period, you will then be charged interest on your entire purchase, going back to the day you made it. so having deferred interest payment if not used accurately can work against you.
Rewards & Benefits
- 5% discount from all purchases made with the Credit Card
- 0% interest for six months on purchases of $299 or more, or 36, 60 or 84-month special financing on purchases of $2,000 or more.
- 36, 60 and 84-month special financing offer are structured with fixed monthly payments for the respective number of months at a reduced APR of 3.99%, 5.99%, and 7.99%.
Is this Credit Card a good Card?
- The Credit Card is good for home improvement and people who make most of their purchases at Lowe’s.
- Clients who buy lots of home improvement products can save some significant dollars annually with the 5% discount promotion.
- If you are to planning a major home renovation yourself then push the entire cost up front which is another great benefit from this card
- The user also gets to pays a significantly less in interest than he or she would pay with most credit cards by financing the cost over 36 months at 3.99% APR.
How does the Card Work?
Cardholders can the card for any purchases made at Lowe’s up to a certain credit limit, which is set based on the user’s creditworthiness. The Lowe’s Consumer credit card is not accepted at other retailers other than Lowe’s, or at ATMs. Users can always avoid interest charges by paying the full balance every month because any balance carried on the card beyond the first month always accumulates interest.
- Go to the Credit Card Application” page.
- Next click on the “Apply Now” just below the Credit Card
- On the first page of the application, enter all necessary details.
- Click on the 60-second decision page, then read and accept the term and conditions if you are okay with them.
- Submit the application form to conclude.
You can Log in to your credit card account online to make payment for your bills, check your FICO score. You can also sign up for paperless billing, or manage your account preferences.
To do so, Visit the Log in page using this link
on the page, you will notice the login menu. quickly enter your already set login details in the fields specified and click on the Secure Login Tab.