Sears Credit Card | Sears Credit Card Login | How to Apply
Last Updated on
What is the Sears Credit Card
If you shop regularly at the same store then the card becomes worth having. its discounts and rewards could be of great benefits to you.
But as seen on most frequent Sears shoppers, you might just want to opt in for the more general card than just the retail chain’s branded credit cards.
Two Options – The card has two options; the Sears Store Card vs the Sears MasterCard
The Main Features of Sears Credit Card
- You earn Shop Your Way® points in more places for 12 months after account opening.
- No annual fee
- Special savings and financial offers
- Annual interest (APR) for purchases is 26.74%. APR will vary depending on the market
- The cash advance APR is 28.65%.
- The Cash Advance Fee can be either 5 and 5% of the amount of each cash advance, depending on which amount is higher.
- Late payment up is to 38 USD
- Returned Payment fee is up to 38 USD
- You get a $20 intro bonus Statement Credit when you spend $30 on eligible purchases within the first 30 days after you are approved for the new Sears Mastercard.
- You get 5% in points on eligible purchases at gas stations on the first $10,000 of combined gas, grocery and restaurant purchases and 1% then
- Receive 3% in points on eligible purchases at grocery stores & restaurants on the first $10,000 of combined gas, grocery and restaurant purchases and 1% then
- Receive 2% in points on eligible purchases at Sears & Kmart
- You get 1% in points on all other eligible purchases