Tablot Credit Card
Tablot Credit Card
Like many cards issued by the Comenity Bank. Tablot Credit Card is a card that is designed to help its customers at Talbot store to increase their marketing experience and the Best-In-Class-Rewards Program. As a matter of fact, this card is created and managed by Comenity Bank.
With no annual fees and some extra bonuses that seem great, the card becomes a good tool if you a regular shopper at the Tablot Stores.
You Could Check this: Anne Geddes Visa Card Login | Application – Review
Card Type: Store Card
- No annual fee.
- It gives users a $25 bonus provided they have 500 points.
- You can get a 5% discount in the period of the Red Hanger Sale.
- With this card, customers can get 15% discount on their Birthday celebration.
- Customers can also get 1 point for each dollar used for making purchases.
- It comes with free fraud liability.
- Users are being given quick access to exclusive offers and style content in monthly e-news.
- You can get a 5% bonus in rewards.
- It gives to its customers 100 points as an anniversary bonus gift.
You Could Check this: Pier 1 Credit Card Login | Application – Review
Fees Associated With This Credit Card.
- This card comes with no introductory APR and annual fee.
- The purchase APR for this card is 27.24% but this can be determined by the prime rate.
- It has a document fee of $6.
- It has no cash advance APR and fee, and no balance transfer fee.
- But a returned payment fee of $38.
- And its late payment fee is also $38.
You Could Check this: Uber Visa Credit Card Login | Application – Review
What Determines Your Eligibility For This Card?
To successfully apply for this card, the following requirement must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 old.
- You must have a government-recognized photo ID.
- You are to have a valid government-issued ID or social security number (SSN).
- You are to be a resident in the US and have a valid email address.
Apply for Tablot Credit Card?
The application procedure for this credit card is simple.
- First, you are to navigate to the homepage of this credit card https://d.comenity.net/talbots/
- As soon as you get there, just click on Apply then, read the terms of this card, for it is very important.
- Next, you are to provide the required personal information, followed by the necessary contact information.
- If you wish, you can choose Yes to add an authorized buyer or users to your account.
- Otherwise, choose no then click on Continue.
Having completed the above steps, I must say, you are through with the application procedure.
Registering for Online Access?
If you wish to register for online access, just follow this step below.
Firstly, visit the homepage of this credit card and click on Register for Online Access to begin.
Then, read the terms of this card, located under the Create Account.
Give the required personal information such as your username, password, email, etc.
And check the box next to remember your device for faster sign in.
Finally, click on Create My Account.
Tablot Credit Card Login To Your Credit Card Account?
- To access your credit card online account you are to first visit the website of this credit card.
- Give your username and password.
- Then click on Sign In
How to Restore You Lost Username Or Password?
To recover your lost or forgotten login ID,
- Navigate to the homepage of this card and click on the Forgot your Username and Password
- Now, provide your account name or username, postal/zip code; for identification give your SSN and the last for the digit of your SSN.
- Lastly, click on Find My Account.
How to Make Your Tablot Credit Card Payment?
It is necessary that you make your credit card payment always especially on time. For this reason I have provide here the payment procedure for this card.
To start with, you are to visit the homepage of this credit card and provide your username and password.
Then, click on Sign In.
After that, search for payment option and feel free to make your payment.
How Do I Report a Lost or Stolen card?
If accidentally, you lost your card or an unauthorized individual used your card or there was a case of theft, just call the customer care number: which can see on your last bill statement or simply send a mail to
Note that, you are cannot be held accountable for any unauthorized use that takes places after notification. So, you may be held accountable for an unauthorized use that occurs before notification therefore, your liability cannot be more than $50.
For more information or to speak with the customer service representative, Just call the number on your bill statement or send a mail to
PO Box 182782,