Target RED Credit Card Login | Apply Now [Target red credit card Review]
Last Updated on
Target red credit card login
The target red credit card login
Target RED credit card is issued by TD Bank. You save 5% online every time you use the credit card to make purchases. You can combine your daily savings of 5% with Cartwheel, subscriptions to Target and coupons. This card also offers free shipping on Target.com. The card is also without an annual fee for the use of the card. It can be used at Target.com to make in-store purchases and online and cardholders consider it honest.
Is the target red card a credit card?
The Benefits and Fees of Target RED Credit Card
- No annual fee on the card
- Users receive FREE two-day delivery on most purchases made with your REDcard at Target.com
- With Target adds 30 days onto the regular 90-day return policy (so 120 days to return) when you use your REDcard
- get early access to special events, products, and promotions like seasonal sales (think Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.)
- “Exclusive extras” like special items, gifts, and cardholder anniversary offers (subject to restrictions)
- No foreign transaction fees are charged on the card. Cardholders can make purchases at international Target locations without any extra racking up charges.
- The Main Benefits of the card is the 5% savings on most Target purchases which are applied automatically),
- You get 2 Day Free Delivery on Online Orders
- Annual Fee is $0
- APR is 25.15% (variable)
- Late Fees/Penalties is $28-$39
How to Apply for the REDcard Target credit card
To apply for Target REDcard credit card and obtain approval, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a United States address
- Have a current account in the United States.
- The applicant is expected to have a social security number, a valid driver’s license, a state or military ID, a personal checking account, and bank routing numbers, as well as other personal information.
- The applicant’s personal control account number must be verified before the card can be used
Aspiring applicants must have a fair credit history. That is a FICO credit score of 615 or higher is recommended fro the card though not required.
You can actually apply for the Target REDcard Online or by Mail.
To Apply Online
visit the card page to start the application process
you simply fill out the application forms with all relevant information and submit your information. You may be approved instantly, or your application may require further review. It can take up to 7-10 days to find out if you have been approved for the card.
Target Credit Card Login
- Go to http://www.target.com/redcard
- Click My Account to view the options available in the dropdown menu. Then Click Sign In.
- In the Login window, enter your email and password, and then click the Sign In button.
- If your account information is correct, you can access your online account.
- To update your password,
- Simply Enter your email address in the same sign-in section and then click the “E-mail Address” link.
For more information on how to reset your password, you will receive an e-mail destination. Keep the same steps as you will be able to access your account.
Creating an Online Account
Target often offers a great service for its customers. Users of RED Card can now create an online account to see these and more things to help them view their rewards or special offers. To learn how to create an account, enter the password and follow the instructions.
To get started for the first time users:
- Select Create Account in the box seen
- Enter your email address and full name and enter your password. Create an account.
- Your account must have an email address affirming that you have created the account.
- Take all instructed steps to confirm the email and account activation.
If you want to go to a local store for payment. you can check your billing statement or credit card to verify your account number. With your account number, the service attendant can access to your REDcard account and discounts your account.
You can log in with your credit card via Target.com/redcard to completely make your payment
It is quite easy and very straight forward to make payment by credit card. To do so, visit target.com/redcard
- Go to the credit card login page.
- Enter your username and password
- Click Sign In
- If you have forgotten your username, simply fill out the last four digits of your targeted credit card number and click “Next”
- You will be directed to a page to make the payment
Customer service number
You can contact the customer service number through this number 1-800-424-6888 to access the customer service agent.